All of these procedures are preformed by our licensed Estheticians.
Check out any of these services to enhance your esthetic treatments.
Pigment Balancing Peel
- This peel is used to target hyper pigmentation and aramatically improve the uneven appearance of photo damaged, mottled skin. This chemical peel procedure combines high-performance brightening and anti-inflamamatory agents with a powerful exfoliating solution to accelerate cell renewal and diminish, diffuse localized hyper pigmentation.
- A three step procedure combining exfoliation, chemical peel solution, and cryogogenic therapy- customized to suit all skin types. Micropeels are ideal for patients looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, laxity, dullness, and skin imperfections
Advanced Corrective Peel
- This peel features an exclusive blend of skin brightening and clinical-grade exfoliating ingredients. It is ideal for all skin types and concerns of mild to moderate signs of aging, stubborn discoloration, and uneven skin tone and texture. The Advanced Corrective Peel targets discoloration, renewing skin’s surface for an overall brighter, even skin tone and texture.
- The SkinCeuticals CryoCorrect Treatment is a non-invasive treatment that uses precise flow of carbon dioxide to gently freeze away unwanted spots and skin tags on the face, hands, and body. At six weeks 98% of patients showed improvement in dark spot intensity and 86% of patients showed improvement in dark spot size.
Dermaplaning with Sensitive Skin Peel
- Dermaplaning is a method of exfoliation that uses a scalpel to gently remove dull, dead skin cells and fine facial hairs to reveal a brighter, smoother complexion. The dermaplaning prepares the skin for better penetration of the sensitive skin peel ingredients. Dermaplaning is not recommended for acne-prone skin during a breakout.
- Botox targets the underlying muscle activity that causes fine lines and wrinkles from frowning and squinting. Our specialist will inject into these muscles, reducing their activity and visibly smoothing crow’s feet and frown lines.
- Juvederm is a filler composed of hyaluronic acid which delivers nutrients and adds softness and volume. Juvederm can lift and contour cheeks, smooth fine lines around the mouth, and plump lips, and is proven to have natural-looking results that will last.
- Morpheus8 is a fractional skin treatment that stimulates the collagen production of the underlying layers of the dermis.
Check out full description on our body contouring page! cwhspa.com/about/advanced-esthetics/